About the job
Mirantis is adding a Community Manager to our team! As a Community Manager, you will focus on building the overall brand of Mirantis to drive product adoption and usage of all Mirantis technologies. You will also work with developers within the Cloud Native ecosystem to see what challenges they face when working with Kubernetes and communicate with our developer community through all channels and help them resolve any issues they may have. You will support the community with tutorials, updated documentations, and helpful tips. The main objective is to drive product adoption within the community to increase Mirantis revenue.
- Increase Product Adoption
- Technical marketing activities
- Build technical problem-solving content
- Help develop a community of Mirantis advocates
- Clearly measure KPIs and pacing goals
- Focus on increasing revenue through community driven product adoption
- Update FAQs, threads, and documentations etc.
- Provide community support by building tutorials and articles
- Document and analyze the community feedback in a structured way and suggest measures to best serve our community
- Attend meetups, community events etc. as applicable, present Mirantis
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or similar field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of relevant working experience in Cloud Native technology
- Clear understanding of infrastructure and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy explaining complex technical solutions in a way that most people would understand it
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.
Mirantis ranked in the top 50 of G2's Best IT Cloud Products of 2021!